Friday, August 18, 2006

deutschland

Here's another couple of great pictures from Caleb & Cynthia in Germany. The first is at a stop on their way to Amsterdam, and the second is in front of the Saint Michael and Saint Gudula church in Brussels, Belgium.





I think this next picture might be one of my all-time favorites from the wedding so far because you can see so many faces of people who are all looking in the direction of the camera at the same time. And because Carly looks so darn cute. Our friend Kayle Greiman took this picture.



As I've said before, sometimes the pictures are better than the words.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh, Yah!

Jason said...

There is some serious cuteness going in on those pics!
FYI You've inspired me to start my own blog. Wow. I feel like such a nerd ;p Check it out at http://wwwjaze.blogspot.com/

kyle and carly said...

Cynnabon...I googled "cathedrals in brussels, belgium" and got the name. Sure am glad Al Gore invented the Information Superhighway.